STEIER KJ. Time to Accept Allopathic Physicians Into AOA-Approved Residencies?. J Am Osteopath Assoc 2006;106(5):250–252. doi: https://doi.org/10.7556/jaoa.2006.106.5.250.
Download citation file:
Responding to concerns about an impending shortage of physicians, the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) last February reversed a decade-long policy and now promotes a 15% expansion in the first-year class size at US medical schools. This change caused the largest percentage gain in overall first-year enrollments in nearly 30 years. Sources indicate that AAMC will increase its recommended expansion from 15% to 30% in the near future.
This PDF is available to Subscribers Only
View Article Abstract & Purchase Options