There are two types of user accounts associated with the JAOA. Please follow the steps for the one that corresponds to you in order to retrieve your password or update your account information.
1) Are you an AOA member or individual subscriber? These types of accounts have an AOA ID.
- Please click here if you have forgotten your password.
- Please click here to update your account information.
1) Are you an institutional subscriber?
- Login is not required for institutional subscribers, as http://jaoa.org uses IP authentication. If you are not able to access restricted content, please contact the system administrator at your institution.
- System administrators can verify and update IP addresses on the institutional administrator dashboard, SiteMaster.
- System administrators that are unable to login to SiteMaster should contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 621-1773, ext. 8176.
2) Did you create an account in order to purchase pay-per-view content?
- If you need help with this type of account please email email@example.com.
[updated April 23, 2015, KS]